Saturday, May 15, 2010

Her father: the vomit receptical

Alright, so it's been a while but I haven't really had anything exciting to report. Until now. Aislin's growing bigger day by day, and the bump on her head is entirely gone. She's learned a new trick though. And I don't like it. She pukes on me. For the past few times, in a row, she's puked her entire last meal all over me. I'm not bouncing her or squeezing her or anything. She just... explodes. First, it happened this morning. It got all over me and my favorite chair. I decided to just shower and stay up. It gave me some quality "Mass Effect" time. Peggy and Leland visited and brought us some food, and when they left it happened again. This time it happened all over my Troubled Hubble t-shirt. Tragedy. Ah well, at least it wasn't poop. That will stain, but I'm pretty sure this curdled milk will just wash out. Still. Twice in a row -- it makes you think. Hard to cope with the implications that hurls your way. Ooh. Vomiting pun. Was it intentional? ...Sure?

What do I say after that? What could I possibly follow that with? She's getting so big that last night I had to put her down because my arms and back were getting tired. I consider that a landmark. Anyway. I'm so sleepy. I'm calling it good. I'll post again when I get the chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment