Thursday, April 29, 2010

Don't Wake Aislin

New favorite baby accessory: coffee pot. Second favorite: baby sling. There have been horror stories about baby slings like "Ooh, never use a baby sling, they suffocate your baby!" But you'd have to be a pretty rotten parent to begin with to let that happen, so really the baby is better off! JK. Seriously, JK.

Also, the doctor said yesterday that she shouldn't be on a bottle until one month, and I whispered to Kate "should we tell her we've already introduced her to the bottle and is doing great?" and she said "no." Yeah, she's eating out of the bottle almost every night. Sometimes she looks at me like "Daddy-feeding -- does not compute" but she pounds it like it's going out of style.

Nothing really noteworthy has happened yet today. I went shopping for more baby wipes and -sarcasm- I'm sure that's worth reading about. She's sleeping in the sling on my chest right now. I've got to be careful because Kate's making beans in the crock pot, and if Aislin wakes up she'll want to nurse.

Kate was kind of upset that I played Mass Effect 2 all day yesterday. I probably shouldn't have. I'll end on that note and this one: anyone who thinks Yvonne Strahovsky ISN'T perfect for Emma Frost in the next X-Men movie is crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment